Running With Heels strategically extends exclusive invitations to a diverse group of women from a variety of backgrounds, skill sets and interests in an effort to encourage the development of mutually beneficial professional and personal relationships. This is not a business card exchange or speed networking event, it’s a curated get-together with friends and business partners you just haven’t met yet.
In order to offer the most fulfilling experience for participants, invitees are vetted through a referral process and researched to ensure we curate a well-balanced representation of dynamic women. Our guests are a talented mix of mid to senior level executives as well as seasoned business owners.
The first step is to please request an invitation here. If you meet our criteria, you will be added to our mailing list and begin receiving our monthly ezine and event announcements.
To reserve your spot, please purchase your ticket in advance through our partner, Brown Paper Tickets where you can pay by credit card. Be sure to use the provided code to register, which will be listed on the invitation. Please note all tickets are final sale and are non-refundable.
Once you receive an invitation, we encourage you to make your reservation immediately in an effort to guarantee your seat. We have a first come, first serve policy, we do not hold seats and there is no waiting list.
If you receive an invitation and are interested in inviting a friend to participate, please share our Join page with them. Should your friend meet our criteria, they will be added to our mailing list and begin to receive our monthly ezine and event announcements.
Ready to step up your game and elevate your personal and professional life through curated connections and experiences all year long? Then you should consider our annual membership program.
Annual Member Privileges include:
- 48 Hour Advance Notice of Events with Priority Reservation Window- Never get sold out!
- Invitations to Member-Only Events
- Opportunity to Request select Dinner Companions in Advance through our Wish List option
- Preferred Access & Pricing to Running With Circles, our 6-month live mastermind group
- Access to Secret Facebook Community
- Automatic Entry to Step It Up, our Monthly Member Perks Program Offering Discounts and Exclusive Opportunities from Select Vendors
- Potential Recognition in an Issue of our Monthly E-zine
- Preferred Advertising and Sponsorship rates
All this and more for an annual investment of only $250. That’s less than $21 a month! Register today!
The event lasts approximately 2.5 hours. During each course, you will be pre-matched with a variety of different dining companions to maximize your networking. If you’re an annual member, you can select whom you want to be seated with based on a review of the guest list.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Check-In and General Mingling
- First Course served; 1st table assignment
- Expert Speaker and Question and Answer Session
- Second Course served; 2nd table assignment
- Third Course served; 3rd and final table assignment
- All Heels on Deck: Attendees have the opportunity to make announcements
Our power luncheons are intimate (approx. 12-15 women) gatherings where guests come together for a lunch and learn. These are less about networking and more about learning a new skill. It’s a roll up your sleeves type luncheon and guests have the opportunity to interact more with the speaker. Luncheons last 2 hours.
We are firm believers in quality over quantity so when it comes to networking we strive to keep these events intimate. Each dinner hosts between 20-25 guests depending on the venue and our lunches are capped at 15 guests.
Great decision! Use this form to get started and Book Jenny Powers
Please note we only consider speaker intake forms from applicants who have attended a minimum of two of our events. If you meet these criteria, please complete our brief intake form. Due to the number of requests we receive, we are only able to follow up with those candidates we are interested in featuring.
Fill out my form!